Pen Ink on Suede Couch

I got pen ink on my suede couch, I am afraid to use hairspray on suede.

sara210

Answers:

Pen Ink on Suede Couch

I sprayed Windex on a Q-tip and used it on a light tan suede couch. I was so scared to do this, but honestly it worked! I did go over the area with a damp washrag just in case the Windex left a mark. Here it is 30 minutes later and it is all dried and the blue pen ink is gone! I can't even find where it was. I wanted to comment to keep this info live and active on the web for someone else to use. It is such a blessing to have that 2" blue mark off the couch. I am stoked. Thank you to the previous posters. (07/25/2010)

By mkingsle

Pen Ink on Suede Couch

I just have to say thank you for this information. My 4 1/2 year old wrote in black ink on my boyfriend's suede dining room chair. Not sure how I was going to get that up and found this article. I used glass cleaner and after that plus elbow grease I got 99.9% of it up. There is still some ink on the chair, which you can barely see, but for the most part it worked wonders. The reason I think it didn't take it up 100% was because she pressed really hard and it was really dark on the chair, but you have to look for it in order to see where it was. (09/30/2010)

By astephany