Pepper Relish Recipe

I am looking for a recipe for pepper relish. Hot and/or mild.

Thank you,
Tuey from Fort Collins, CO

Answers:

Pepper Relish Recipe

Check out this website. There are lots of great sounding relishes. I may have to try one myself. I used to buy the jalapeno relish from my cousin who sold Tastefully Simple and it was wonderful. Now you got me thinking.

http://www.recipezaar.com/r/q=pepper+relish

(06/19/2006)

By

Pepper Relish Recipe

This is a recipe from my great grandmother. My family has been making this for more than 60 years. I hope you like it.

• 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup white vinegar
  • 12 onions(med)
  • 12 red bell peppers
  • 12 hot banana peppers

Grind peppers and onions through an old meat grinder and put a large bowl underneath to catch any liquid that drips out in case you need more for the jars later on. Put all ingredients into a large kettle and boil for 15-20 minutes depending on if you made more that one batch or not. Then put hot relish into sterilized jars to within 1/2" of the top and seal. Put the jars directly in hot water bath with water covering at least 1" above the tops of the jars. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes. Remove from water bath and let stand 24 to 36 hours. The pepper relish is then ready to eat. You can control how hot or mild by adjusting the type of onions or adding a few more hot banana peppers

(06/20/2006)

By Donna

Pepper Relish Recipe

Go to recipezaar.com and type in pepper relish. You will get lots of them. (06/21/2006)

By

Pepper Relish Recipe

Thank you Donna, I may just have to try your great grandmother's recipe!! I'm not into canning, but I may give it a try!
(06/21/2006)

By Julie

Pepper Relish Recipe

That recipe sounds like the Pepper/Onion relish sold by Harry and David (for a big price). You might want to try the relish mixed with cream cheese for a delicious spread for crackers. (06/28/2006)

By WIsgal

Pepper Relish Recipe

Hi All,
I'm actually looking for the appetizer recipe that is on the Harry and David pepper and onion relish jar that contains eggs and condensed milk? Does anyone have this? (01/28/2008)

By Joann

Pepper Relish Recipe

Here's the appetizer recipe for Joann:

• 1 lb. Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
  • 1 lb. cheddar cheese, grated
  • 6 eggs slightly beaten
  • 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
  • 1/2 cup HandD pepper relish, drained
  • 2 cans (4 oz) chopped green chilies, drained

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine cheese, eggs, milk and relish in bowl. Line 9X13 inch pan with chilies and pour cheese mixture over them. Bake 40 minutes. Cool pan for 5 minutes before cutting into small-sized squares. (11/03/2008)

By Cheryl

Relish in Red Dish
Relish Recipes
Spicy Soup With Peppers
Fixing Soup With Too Much Pepper
Quart jars of pickle relish
Pickle Relish Recipes
Zucchini Relish Recipes
Zucchini Relish Recipes
Cranberry Relish in Yellow Dish at Thanksgiving Dinner Table
Cranberry Relish Recipes
🎉
🎄