Perm Left Hair Frizzy and Matted

I'm 54 years old and box color my hair about every six weeks. I went to a salon and told them I wanted a spiral perm. My hair was down to the middle of my back at that time. The perm did not turn out good, the hairstylist put mouse and hairspray on it while it was wet and said it would curl up when it dried.

After getting home my hair dried and there was no curl, just fizz and matted ends. The next day I went back and showed the manager my hair. She said let's wash it and cut 2 inches off and that should give you more wave because the rods that were used were too big. So again they sent me home with wet hair, again when it dried no curl, just fizz and matted ends. Now I'm going back tomorrow and get my 95 dollars back. So what can I do to fix this mess on my head ?

By Sharon from Batavia, OH

Answers

Best Answer

Tell the stylist that you want the perm process reversed. Spiral perms should be outlawed. My daughter had one done when she was 13. She had beautiful long hair with a natural curl. After the spiral perm we couldn't even get a brush through the mess. She ended up having to get her hair cut short and let it grow out. Good luck