Perm Left Hair a Frizzy Mess

I got a perm yesterday and the operator either used too small of a rod or left the solution on too long. My white hair is a frizzy mess. I don't color my hair, so it is pretty healthy. I wanted a wash and wear perm, but this isn't it.

By Sandra C.

Best Answer

"Wash" your hair with only conditioner, no shampoo, it really works. A family member who has very curly natural hair always cleans her hair this way, and you will be amazed that it actually does leave you with "clean" hair and in a more manageable condition, after one of those "bad" perms.

Return to the salon and request they repair the problem. They are responsible for providing good service, not problems. A repair should be free.