Permanent Marker Inside Dryer

How do I remove marker from the inside of dryer?

Bellafonte420 From Long Beach, CA

Answers:

Permanent Marker Inside Dryer

Two words: "nailpolish remover". I used it after a sharpie was in my mom's dryer and it works great (06/19/2007)

By Justin 16

Permanent Marker Inside Dryer

Dawn Power Dissolver! It is the best! (07/15/2007)

By jjachkc

latex paint inside dryer drum

I had a sock fall into the dryer that had latex paint on it. The paint seems to have bonded to the drum during the drying cycle. It is not rubbing off on the clothes during the drying cycle, what should I do to remove the paint from the drum? (11/19/2007)

By Scott

Permanent Marker Inside Dryer

I used nail polish remover to get a orange sharpie highlighter stains off the inside of my dryer. It worked great as long as I kept my rag real wet (01/24/2008)

By Sarah

Permanent Marker Inside Dryer

I washed industrial permanent marker in the pocket of my work suit. Much like everyone else my dryer looked horrible, so far, with A LOT of effort, WD40 + finger nail polish remover it looks pretty much new. Still need to re-go over some areas when I get more finger nail polish remover.

Now to remove the grease from the wd40 (and what's left of the marker) I plan on using some chemicals from work; bio-t 300 citric acid soft solvent degreaser. Don't know how easy it is to get a hold of this stuff, but if it works well I'll post. (02/25/2008)

By Eli

Permanent Marker Inside Dryer

FANTASTIC advice! I just found my dryer COVERED in red permanent marker. I ran to my computer and found the advice on using Dawn Power Dissolver. My dryer was spotless in 10 minutes. FANTASTIC results! You saved my dryer! Many thanks! (06/11/2008)

By Kathy - Chicago

Permanent Marker Inside Dryer
Permanent Markers
Removing Permanent Marker From Vinyl and Linoleum Floor
Permanent Marker
Removing Permanent Marker From Vinyl
A colorful wooden dresser.
Removing Permanent Marker from Wood Furniture
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from Plastic
🎄