Personal Pita Pizzas

A great way to save money on ordering pizzas! We make pita pizzas, either whole wheat or white pitas work great (mini or regular), either tomato sauce and/or pizza sauce works fine, whatever cheese you like and, of course, any toppings. It works great for a quick lunch of a personal pizza.

By Meg from Westboylston, MA

Personal Pita Pizzas

That's a good idea. I will try it sometime. When I was a kid my Mom would make quick pizzas using split English muffins in the toaster oven. (02/03/2009)

By OliveOyl

Personal Pita Pizzas

I use a Taco Shell for the crust and add some spaghetti sauce, toppings I have on hand, and a sprinkle of shredded cheese. Am low carb diet and these keep me within my daily allotment of carbs! (02/04/2009)

By JoanDogs

RE: Personal Pita Pizzas

Personal Pita Pizzas

My family and I love using bagels to make pizza bagels.

We use plain bagels, spaghetti sauce (Prego), and shredded cheese. Then we put it in the toaster oven to melt the cheese and heat up the bread and sauce and that's it. It's fantastic and quick. (02/05/2009)

By Peechee

Recipe Using English Muffins
Recipes Using English Muffins
Pita Pizza
Pita Pizza Recipes
Pita Bread
Recipes Using Pita Bread
Pita Bread
Freezing Pita Bread
bowl of pita chips
Homemade Pita Chips Recipes