Personalized Bulletin Board
Vote for this contest contender!
I don't like seeing all the holes in my bulletin board. I cover up the holes with scrapbook paper as it makes a beautiful background and your bulletin board will not look like everyone else's generic bulletin board. For a nice touch, on my thumbtack I got glue on pearls so it's prettier.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Scrapbook paper
- Hot glue
- Pearl or beads
- Measure the inside of your bulletin board.
- Select paper you would like as the background. I used (2) sheets of 12 by 12 and measured out my bulletin board and added 1cm extra around.
- Cut your paper out and start tucking the paper into the bulletin board. You can leave inside exposed like this as a style or cover your entire bulletin board.
- I like covering my entire bulletin board.
- What's great is you can keep your background and use them again in the future. My previous background was this paper.
- One way to glam your thumbtacks is to hot glue on some pearls or beads. It is very quick and easy to do.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!