Pesto Shamrock Pizzas
These delicious pizzas are topped with pesto and spinach and are sure to be a hit at your next St. Patrick's day party!
Total Time: 2 hours
Yield: 24-28 shamrock pizzas
- 1 batch Homemade Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 cup mozzerella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Prepare pizza dough according to recipe. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. If using a pizza stone, place it in the oven to warm up.
- Roll it out on a floured surface and using a large shamrock cookie cutter, cut out mini pizzas. Use a knife, if necessary to separate the shaped from the dough.
- Remove your pizza stone from the oven and place the shamrock shapes onto it. Use a butter knife to apply pesto to each pizza.
- Sprinkle spinach onto each pizza.
- Top lightly with mozzarella cheese.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Sprinkle a few pine nuts on and top with a little Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 500 degrees F for 10-12 minutes, or until bottom of crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 7:31:53 PM on 10.0.1.32 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us