Pet Stains and Odors

To remove pet stains and odors, equally mix vinegar and water and apply to stain. Works better than any commercial cleaner.

By Mary Leopard

Pet Stains and Odors

I have a Standard Schnauzer that just refuses to hold it until I get home from work. He has chosen a Queen Anne wingback chair as his "fire hydrant". After using just about every commercial product I could find, I started using vinegar. It is the "best". I don't use anything else in my carpet shampooer now. (04/04/2006)

By Suzzanne

Pet Stains and Odors

I am a property manager for a large apartment community. I have a decent turnover every month of tenants vacating and new tenants moving in. As you can imagine, I have to deal with the odor problem on a regular basis. Cigarette, pet, mold and mildew odors are the most common not to mention ethnic cooking.

I was fortunate enough to have a new product recommended to me by one of my maintenance crew. The product is called "Room Shocker" it's a fairly new product on the market so it's hard to find, but you can get it on a website called This product is so amazing I want tell the whole world, because I know how frustrating it is to keep trying different products that don't deliver. I can tell you, I've tried almost everything including enzyme neutralizing products and ozone machines. I can honestly say that nothing works as well as this product.

So far I've used it to get vomit smell out, (sorry, I know that's gross, but that is what I deal with) cigarette and cigar odors, funky body odor, moldy smell, and of course dog and cat urine. In all cases, I was amazed each time. I promise, I don't make a commission on this. The stuff really works!

By fbender

Pet Stains and Odors
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Pet Stains from Carpet
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet