Petstages Chew Toy Reviews

Category Dog Toys
Petstages Chew Toys
Dogs who love to chew need sturdy toys that can hold up to the wear and tear. This guide is about Petstages chew toy reviews.

I just wanted to mention a pet toy that was worth every inch of what I paid for it. It's the Orka Jack by Petstages, purchased at a local Petco store. It's the only toy I can twist out of my 60 pound dog's mouth to throw. Otherwise, I have to wait for him to give up the toy before I can throw it. Very sturdy and because it's shaped like a jack, it bounces erratically, which adds to the fun of the unexpected. He's a heavy chewer and so far hasn't made a dent in it. We've had it about 2 weeks and it looks as good as new (except for the rope which has become a tad soiled, but still intact). This is one of those dog toys that should be considered a classic.

Source: http://www.petco.com/product/14802/Petstages-Chewing-Orka-Jack-with-Rope.aspx

By Holly from Richardson, TX

PS I looked up the reviews. Half good, half not. I think the company had a bad production line. If you buy it, save your receipt. If it falls apart, should happen pretty quickly according to the comments.

Thanks, I've dropped some silly amount of money trying to keep chewy stuff in the house for my two dogs. A bag of big knotted rawhide bones lasts less than a week.