Photo Cutouts for Any Party
Vote for this contest contender!
We are celebrating my sister's surprise milestone birthday with these cutouts!
If you can paint, create them yourself, but you might even be able to find posters that you can glue to a piece of cardboard and use. Check them out!
- big pieces of cardboard (I found mine for free while grocery shopping!)
- various paints (I used acrylic)
- paper for speech bubbles
- OPTIONAL: Posters of celebrant's favorite characters
- Draw, then paint your character onto cardboard. Painting "The Scream" is an easier painting since it is not realistic and can be a lot of fun at the party! My sister (who these are being made for) is an artist so I thought it would be especially appropriate for it to be a masterpiece most folks recognize!
- Try to make its face the size of a full sized face.
- I carefully cut out the face portion, but left it attached at the chin portion of the face so I could always replace the face easily if I wanted. You cut out the face section so the guests can stick their faces in its place and have their pictures taken. They are interactive cut outs!
- I printed some silly sayings on a piece of paper then cut them out like speech bubbles to add to the fun.
- I also cut additional blank bubbles for attendees to add their own funny messages.
- We will invite the guests to have their personal message and their photos taken as part of the party fun! You can take your own photos of the attendees and present the photos to the celebrant after the party too.
- I chose Wonder Woman because it is both the DC Comic and my sister's 75th birthday this year! Perfect timing!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!