Pigs in a Blanket Recipes
Crescent roll dough can help make these delicious appetizers for any occasion. This is a guide about pigs in a blanket recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Pigs in a blanket are a childhood favorite of mine. These are a simple, yet delicious snack for a party or anytime.
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 mini beef sausages
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll the crescent dough onto a cutting board. Separate the crescent triangles.
- Cut each triangle into 3 long, narrow pieces.
- Lay a sausage onto the dough at the wide end. Roll the sausage up in the dough.
- Set them on an ungreased cookie sheet, point side down.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Halfway through baking, rotate the pan.
- Serve warm with ketchup, mustard, or your favorite dipping sauce.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. shortening
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- Vienna sausages
Mix to a dough. Place on floured board and knead gently. Roll out 1/4 inch thick and cut with a 3 inch cutter. Spread each piece with small amount of mustard and place a Vienna sausage (the kind that comes in a can), on each piece of dough. Roll dough around sausage securely. Fry in deep fat, 350 degrees F, until golden brown.
By Robin from Washington, IA
August 27, 20150 found this helpful
This pig in a blanket recipe is super simple to throw together. Check out this video and learn how to make these cute appetizers.