Pineapple Diet Advice

Category Weight Loss
Whole fresh pineapple laying on it's size with fresh pineapple slices
Finding the best way to lose weight is always a challenge. This is a guide about pineapple diet advice.

How do I use the pineapple diet?

By rakhee

Anonymous

http://www.ehow  eapple-diet.html

I want to start the pineapple diet. Is there any difference between a regular pineapple and the ones that are already sliced in the plastic containers?

Marna from Fayetteville, AR

Answers:

Pineapple Diet

The difference is that the one in the plastic has been processed and cost more. (03/19/2008)

By Ms April

Pineapple Diet

Be careful. You could "eat away" the skin from inside your mouth. When I was pregnant with my first child my mother brought me back several fresh pineapples from Hawaii. Well, these were so good that I couldn't get enough pineapple. I ate canned Dole pineapple in it's own juice day in and day out. They even had a large can of pineapple juice brought up to me on the maternity floor.

Well, to make a long story short, all that pineapple ended up "eating" away the skin from the insides of my mouth and my lips. I was in so much pain, but kept right on eating more and more, like an idiot. I couldn't get enough pineapple. Back then, the O.B. said, "It's good for you, so no worries". About a week after I delivered my son, I lost the craving. Well, my son just had is 35th birthday and I still love pineapple, but not like I did while pregnant with him. (03/19/2008)

By Cyinda

Pineapple Diet

The pineapple in the can as more sugars and calories and also fat. The real fresh pineapples have more nutrients and is better if you want to lose weight. So go with the natural pineapple. (04/12/2008)

By Kedisha

Pineapple Diet

The pineapple diet was created by Joann Metzger. They are tablets that contain a specific kind of pineapple that is suppose to melt the fat out of your body. She claims to have lost 43 pounds in 6 weeks and has kept it off. She also has a lot of testimonies of others that have also lost a lot of weight. I don't know if this is true or not I haven't tried it yet. I just received the brochure and I was checking into it when I found your site. Hope this is helpful. Ivy (04/18/2008)

By Ivy

Pineapple Diet

Don't eat only pineapple throughout the day. Instead include it in your diet. I read somewhere that if you eat one PA a day, you will be able to lose considerable weight over a few months. Eat it before or after food. What this does is lower your food portion by supplementing it with a healthy PA. Reduces sugar cravings, too. Also, it contains an enzyme called Bromein which helps in digestion. The fibre also eases constipation which in turn reduces water reduction, so you will have a much flatter stomach. Be careful to pull out all the "eyes" of the PA otherwise you will end up with an itchy throat and tongue.

(06/28/2008)

By Reena

Pineapple Diet

This 3 day diet has never failed me. You will need three good sized fresh pineapples and two cans of tuna in water. You can only drink water. This is all you will eat: Day 1: Eat 1 fresh pineapple throughout the day and drink water. Day 2: Same as day one, but you also eat the two cans of tuna. (Day 2, Eat 2 tunas, my way of remembering) Day 3: Same as day 1. I guarantee you will lose around 5 pounds and inches. You may blend the fruit to help reduce painful blisters on your tongue. Drink up instead. All you need now is willpower. It really works, I found it worth it. (08/13/2008)

By Cynthia

Does anyone know about the pineapple diet? How does it work? Any suggestions on how to lose 7 pounds before Christmas?

Thanks,
Cristina from New York

Answers:

Pineapple Diet

I do not know anything about the diet you are asking about. But last year I lost 85 pounds on the South Beach Diet in 9 months. It came off very easy and quickly for me. You might look into it. I purchased the South Beach diet book at my local book store. My best advise is to read the book then start the diet. I had an understanding why I was doing the things I needed to do by reading the book. I know other people that tried to just skip to what they considered the important stuff and they were not successful. (12/06/2005)

By

Pineapple Diet

Any "diet" based around one food isn't healthy and I'd advise against you even trying it. Plus it's not safe to try to lose more than 1-2 pounds a week.

Your best bet is to try tried and true methods like not eating after 8 pm, drinking 8 glasses of water a day, and making sure that you get some aerobic exercise. It also helps if you clean out your kitchen of tempting foods.

If you try to incorporate a few new habits into your lifestyle, you'll lose the weight. No, it might not be easy at first, but it will be worth it. (12/06/2005)

By wendiesioux

Pineapple Diet

Be careful with such kinds of fad diets. You may lose a lot on it but once you stop you can gain back double.
good luck (12/06/2005)

By patg

Pineapple Diet

In my opinion, 'slow and steady wins the race.' I was on Weight Watchers and learned there that you need to make diet and lifestyle changes for the rest of your life, rather than think in terms of 'blitz' diets. Most 'dieters' fall off the wagon and gain back even more than they lost. Weight Watchers taught me lots of tricks to help get me to my goal. Change your lifestyle and you can lose weight for life. Best of luck! (12/07/2005)

By Claudia- MD

Pineapple Diet

I also recommend the Weight Watchers plan. I lost 40 pounds last year in about 6 months. If you start now and really stick to it, you'll probably lose about 5 pounds by Christmas. Then keep at it.....I feel much healthier! (12/07/2005)

By

Pineapple Diet

Never heard of the Pineapple Diet! But eating the GI way is healthy and a way of eating that takes the weight off and you will feel better and look better in days! (12/15/2005)

By Lucinda

Pineapple Diet

I believe its fasting for detoxification purposes. I read somewhere about it. I can't remember where. But you have to be very careful on it. Like a day on, than off on raw veggies or fruit for a day than on again. Thats all I know. (08/29/2006)

By

Pineapple Diet

Judy Mazel's Beverly Hills Diet. Easy to follow, not only one food, she was way ahead of her time, when she has written it. It is a non-medical book, easy to read. Interestingly, she has written about enzymes, skincare so on more than 20 years ago, what their tooting as new "findings." I have done this new lifestyle four years ago, I still eat pineapple everyday. Not the fresh variety, but canned in natural juice. (10/27/2007)

By Susan

Pineapple Diet

Pineapple and tuna 3x a day for one month straight, plus a workout 3 times a week is the secret! I lost 25lbs. It is a hard diet to stick to but it works. (11/26/2007)

By Jenn