- 2 graham cracker pie shells
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 box French vanilla pudding
- 1 large can mandarin oranges, drained and chopped (leave a few whole for garnish)
- 1 8 oz. container whipped topping
- Shredded coconut, optional
Mix the dry pudding, whipped topping, pineapple and chopped mandarin oranges in a bowl till well blended. Split mixture between the 2 pie crusts.
Sprinkle coconut on if desired, use the reserved whole mandarin oranges for garnish. Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
My fiance's mother made this for us when she came for a visit, very easy and good on a hot summer evening!
By Tami from Missouri
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 16, 2017 at 1:03:48 AM on 10.0.1.203 in 716 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us