- 2 graham cracker pie shells
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 box French vanilla pudding
- 1 large can mandarin oranges, drained and chopped (leave a few whole for garnish)
- 1 8 oz. container whipped topping
- Shredded coconut, optional
Mix the dry pudding, whipped topping, pineapple and chopped mandarin oranges in a bowl till well blended. Split mixture between the 2 pie crusts.
Sprinkle coconut on if desired, use the reserved whole mandarin oranges for garnish. Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
My fiance's mother made this for us when she came for a visit, very easy and good on a hot summer evening!
By Tami from Missouri
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 11:17:08 AM on 10.0.2.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us