Pineapple Pound Cake Recipe
If you are looking for a new variation on the traditional pound cake, try adding pineapple. This is a guide about pineapple pound cake recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is my own homemade recipe. It is a very moist fruit filled pound cake.
Total Time: About 20 minutes to add and mix 45 minutes to bake
Yield: 1 large loaf
- 1 /2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple and juice
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Glaze (optional)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk (I use dairy creamer)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Measure out your flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, put 1 stick of butter in the microwave to melt for 30 seconds.
- Add 1 cup of sugar.
- Begin to mix using an electric mixer.
- Add vanilla, almond extract, and eggs, 1 at a time, mixing until fluffy and smooth.
- Add pineapple and juice, then the vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture slowly mixing until all is mixed.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let this cool, turn onto a plate and turn again until the top is upright.
You can glaze this if you like to. I find it rich enough not to. It is so moist and fruit filled. You will find this delicious. :)
May 6, 20151 found this helpful
This looks delicious! Thumbs up! :)
May 10, 20150 found this helpful
Sounds great! I've gotta try this, thanks!
In These Guides