Pink Eye Remedies for Babies

In addition to prescription drugs, there are some surprising remedies for pink eye in infants. This is a guide about pink eye remedies for babies.

March 4, 2013 Flag

This may already be known by a lot of people. As a new mother, I seriously never knew this until just recently. Hopefully this tip will be a reference for another new mother.

We've had a lot of sickness this winter and, in addition to a bad cold, I developed an eye infection. As careful as I was with hand-washing and trying not to touch anything, my 7-month old baby got it in one eye, then both eyes within a matter of an hour. Being Saturday night, the doctor's office wouldn't be open until Monday morning! I worried about my baby so much!

Somebody on Facebook told me to use breast milk eyedrops! It worked! I just put some milk in a little cup and used a dropper to put it in my baby's eyes. Just one or two drops in both eyes several times a day and it cleared up in about 3-4 days. Amazing what the body can do! Breast milk also clears up ear infections, by the way! :)

Parenting Baby HealthMarch 8, 2013
Nursery with pink walls.
Decorating Rooms With Pink Colored Walls
baby sleeping
Cradle Cap Remedies
NICU Baby
Donating Items to NICU Babies
Girl with Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis) Remedies
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 7:55:37 PM on 10.0.2.137 in 725 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.