Pink Stains on White Collar and Cuffs

I have a black knitted shirt with a white collar and white cuffs. My maid washed it recently and for some reason pink stains appeared on the white accents of my shirt. What kind of stain remover can I use that will take out the stains on the white collar/cuffs without affecting the black color of the rest of the shirt. Can anybody help me out? The shirt is pretty expensive and I would hate throwing it away.

Marilou Pineda

Answers:

Pink Stains on White Collar and Cuffs

There is a product in the fabric dye/laundry detergent aisle at WalMart. It's called Dye Magnet and will take the stains out of your blouse. You might also try soaking in color safe bleach.

Good Luck! (06/13/2004)

By Lee-Ann

Pink Stains on White Collar and Cuffs

Try: collarreplacement.com (03/24/2007)

By Mike Gutierrez

Pink Stains on White Trim of Shirt
Crocheted Wrist Cuffs
Making Crocheted Wrist Cuffs
Dog with a Flea Collar
Using a Flea Collar
Blue shirt with a white collar.
Repairing Shirts With a Worn Collar or Cuffs
dress shirt
Collar Stay Replacement Ideas
🎉
🎄