Pizza Bagel Recipes
A quick way to make individual pizzas is to make a pizza bagel. You can even make a variety of flavors to please the whole family. This page contains pizza bagel recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
When I have left over spaghetti sauce, instead of letting it go to waste I make pizza bagels.
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 5
Total Time: 10
- shredded Mozzarella cheese
- spagetti sauce
- Dice sausages.
- Cut the bagels in half.
- Spread a layer of spaghetti sauce, then add your choice of toppings. In my case, I am using Hillshire Farm smoked beef sausage and mozzarella cheese.
- Toast for a few minutes, depending how crispy you want your bagel to be.
Everyone in our house has a different pizza favorite! Bagel pizzas are a great way to accommodate each person.
Total Time: 45 min.
- sauce (pizza sauce, BBQ, pesto, etc.)
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- meats (chicken, pepperoni, etc.)
- veggies (olives, onions, peppers, spinach, etc.)
- other toppings (pineapple, pinenuts, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pesto Pizza:
Spread pesto onto both halves of the bagel. Arrange baby spinach leaves onto each bagel. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with pine nuts.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza:
Spread BBQ sauce onto both halves of the bagel. Add a layer of thinly sliced onions. Sprinkle chunks of chicken (cooked) on to each bagel. Top with cheese. Add olives if desired.
- Hawaiian Pepperoni Pizza:
Spread pizza sauce onto both halves of the bagel. Top with cheese. Place pepperoni around the bagels. Finish of with some pineapple chunks.
- Bake pizzas for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
July 3, 20131 found this helpful
This is a short video on how to make pesto bagel pizzas. Bagel pizzas are a great dinner for the whole family where each person can customize their toppings. View the full recipe here: Pesto Pizza Bagels
In This Guide