Place A Rubber Band Around the Shampoo

I don't know if this happens to you, but I get so frustrated when I am in the shower (without my glasses, of course) and I cannot tell which bottle is the shampoo and which is the conditioner! They make many of the bottles look identical and even if I held it at arms length I couldn't read it :-) Desperation led me to a solution. Now, I put a rubber band around the shampoo (since that is what I use first). Boy, does that make things easier.

By Carol from Landisville, PA

Answers:

Place A Rubber Band Around the Shampoo

What a great idea! Why didn't I think of that? :) (07/28/2008)

By MiraY

Place A Rubber Band Around the Shampoo

I do this as well, esp for the little grandchildren who love to do their own showers/shampoos.

I also do this for myself as I fill small bottles--the travel kind--with my pool shampoo/conditioner/body soap. Grabbing the wrong one can mean body soap on the hair, conditioner on the body and shampoo as conditioner. So it works well. WHAT I do is take the rubber bands that come on veggies at the grocery. Wider, colored, less apt to snap and break when around the bottles. (07/28/2008)

By Grandma J

Place A Rubber Band Around the Shampoo

Great idea! And here's another - try this next time (as I found out by accident): tilt your head back and open your eyes. The water that gets in your eyes will act as a temporary lens just long enough to let you read the labels on your shampoo, conditioner and body shampoo! I'm farsighted and it works every time. Just make sure its not soapy water! (07/28/2008)

By sheilamay

Place A Rubber Band Around the Shampoo

Ha, ha! Good idea! Boy, life keeps ya humble :-) (07/28/2008)

By joynchocolate

Place A Rubber Band Around the Shampoo

Oh what a great idea. I have tried to write an "S" and "C" with a permanent marker on the bottles but that did not work as it washed off. So I will be using your wonderful suggestion. So simple but so goo. Thanks (07/29/2008)

By Gail

Place A Rubber Band Around the Shampoo

The obvious solution is to use a shampoo/conditioner combination so you only have one bottle to pick up! Save, money, save water, save time. I have used Suave PH balanced for women and for men for about 30 years. My very long, blonde, fine hair is going silver, but that has more to do with age than shampoo. (08/06/2008)

By Gorius

Place a Rubber Band Around the Shampoo
Uses for Rubber Bands
Uses for Rubber Bands
Bottom of Rubber Boot
Removing Rubber Stains
A crafter using rubber stamps to decorate a handmade card.
Cleaning Rubber Stamps
Pile of Colorful Rubberbands
Using Rubber Bands to Make Stamps
🎄