Planning for Christmas

Category Planning
Woman Planning for Christmas
When you start planning your holiday early, it helps you save money, complete your projects, and leaves you time enjoy the season. This is a guide about planning for Christmas.

June is almost over. It's time to start Christmas lists. Really. First make a list of all the names on a large sheet of paper. Leave room for notes and check-off marks. Grandparents can use stamps and envelopes and cute return address labels.

If you like to make stuff, start now, even if you don't know who will get it yet.

All the thrift stores have Christmas wrap for pennies, and it's new.
I like to put suggestions by a name if I know what they like to collect. Starting now makes Christmas like the good old days, less stress.

By Ardis Barnes

I totally agree wtih you, Ardis! I usually start shopping after Christmas and continue on throughout the year. I buy for birthdays, anniversaries and holidays. I usually check my stash by the beginning of July to see what I need to finish up. Of course I always end up getting the stocking stuffers for the kids last--lol. I also find that the end of August is a good time for me to write out my Christmas cards!!