Planning for a Renewal of Vows

My husband and I are renewing our wedding vows. Our colors are navy blue and silver. If anyone has suggestions on decorations, I would love to hear them. I was also wondering if anyone knows how the ceremony is supposed to be? Thanks.

By Terri from OK

Answers:

Planning for a Renewal of Vows

Congratulations. How about using blue and silver snowflakes with glitter? I think that would be pretty. You could add them to a centerpiece of hang a bunch of them in different sizes from the ceiling or tie them on vases for the table decorations. Hope this helps. (12/01/2009)

By chef4u

Planning for a Renewal of Vows

orientaltrading.com has some nice decorations (12/16/2009)

By yessy1019

holding wedding rings
Ideas for Renewing Your Vows
Planning a Halloween Party
Planning a Halloween Party
Double heart shaped chocolate cake that says "Wedding Anniversary" with a 25 decoration.  Black and white wedding picture in the background
Planning a 25th Anniversary with Renewal of Vows
Wedding Vow Renewal
Wedding Vow Renewal Invitation Wording Ideas
Renewing Vows in a Wedding Dress
Choosing a Dress to Renew Your Vows
🎉
🎄