Planting Bulbs

I would like to start planning on planting my bulbs. Where is a good source to get info on the types of bulbs? Do bulbs only bloom in the spring? Are there any summer and fall blooming bulbs? Thanks so much. I love this site!

Hardiness Zone: 6b

By Mindy

Answers:

Planting Bulbs

I used to get a lot of great info from Dave's Garden. You can google it (06/11/2010)

By MartyD

Planting Bulbs

Depending on what kind of bulbs you are referring to. Some people call corms bulbs, too. Michigan Bulb Co, Gurney's, etc. all have the info as well as your state extension office. Google (state) extension service. You will have all sorts of answers for all your growing questions. (06/12/2010)

By T&T Grandma

Orange and yellow tulip bulbs.
Growing Bulbs
Blooming tulip bulbs.
Extending the Life of Your Tulip Bulbs
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent), A light bulb.
Disposing of Light Bulbs (Incandescent)
Fall crocus bulbs.
Growing Bulbs in Every Season
Naturalized Bulbs
How To Naturalize Bulbs
🎄