Planting a Burning Bush

How and when do I plant a burning bush?

Jean from Adena, Ohio

Answers:

Planting a Burning Bush

I live in Maryland and have a burning bush. I planted it in the summer about 7 years ago. I have never done anything special to it other than water it when it was small. It is huge now and beautiful! The red leaves in the fall are unbelievable! They must be pretty hardy, so if I were you, I'd plant one in the spring or summer once you're out of the frost scare. Good luck! (01/14/2009)

By marisa0407

Planting a Burning Bush

Burning bushes are pretty sturdy, hardy shrubs. The only thing I had to do special was keep chicken wire fences around them while they were young so that the rabbits didn't kill them. Otherwise, with regular watering, they should take off on their own. (01/20/2009)

By Red

Burning bush, fall foliage.
Growing a Burning Bush
Burning Bush
Burning Bush Does Not Turn Red
Lilac Bush
Lilac Leaves Turning Yellow
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Winterizing a Butterfly Bush
Winterizing a Butterfly Bush
🎄
🍂