Plants Not Blooming

I have a clivia, sometimes called Kaffir lily, that has plenty of beautiful leaves. I've had it for several years now, but it has never bloomed for me. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get it blooming? I have a peace lily next to it that gives me blooms every year. I also have a phaleanopsis orchid that hasn't bloomed again either, though I followed the instructions for re-blooming; it has been several months since all the flowers fell off. What am I doing wrong?

By T.R.

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceAugust 3, 2011
Crepe Myrtle Not Blooming
Crepe Myrtle Not Blooming
Tomato Plants Not Blooming
Tomato Plants Not Blooming
bittersweet
Bittersweet Not Blooming
Blooming Gift
Blooming Gift Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:50:26 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.