Plastic Canvas Angel Patterns

Plastic canvas is a popular crafting medium for a wide variety of craft projects. This is a guide about plastic canvas angel patterns.

May 24, 2012 Flag

This is one of 4 seasonal angels. I made this for my mom for a late Mother's Day gift.

Approximate Time: 1 week

Instructions:

1. I had cut out all of the pieces and stitched them by the directions. It was fun watching her come to life.
  2. I had put together the flowers first on the skirt and then in the hair.
  3. I whipstiched the arms to the body parts, then stitched those together.
  4. I put together the skirt then assembled the body on top and whipstitched it together.
  5. For the wings on the back, I had hot glued them to the body and then glued the watering can in to her hands.

I have the pattern if you are interested.

By SueS from Ephrata

Would love to have this pattern and the other 3 also.

This is a very lovely piece. Could I get the pattern for this and the other 3 you mentioned?

I would love to have the pattern and the other 3 also. kodiac6 AT yahoo.com

Thank you

I have been looking for an angel pattern for my auntie she's not doing well and I thought that this pattern of yours is perfect can you send me the information on Plastic Canvas Spring Angel please its for Easter here is my phone number 530-718-6514 thank you for your time God Be With You

April 3, 2014 Flag

I am looking for a angel pattern suitable to use to pin on a lapel.

By Patricia D.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

There are patterns for little ribbon plastic canvas pins on Pinterest under "plastic canvas angels" just do a Google search .These are very nice pins and pretty easy to do.Good luck!

July 14, 2008 Flag

I am looking for the pattern for a plastic canvas angel that is 3D. I would like both the small (about 4in tall) and the large (about 10in tall). This is for my mom.

Thanks
Mary from Cooleemee, NC

Have you thought of going to your local library and see if they have plastic canvas craft book? If they do check it out and copy the pattern.

If all your efforts fail, I have one of those angels that I would be happy to give to you.

e-mail me ; kmary at genevaonline.com

I have a 3-d pattern for an angel for a christmas tree top if your interested email me at secretvanillasister at @ yahoo dot . com but do the addy without the spaces or words dot and at.

Tracey

Hi, don't know if you ever found this. I have a pattern that uses a 41/2" canvas circle. it came from an old kit that produced 8 small angels about 4" tall in 3D. if you still need this, email me at ladydi6937 AT aol.com

Hope this helps.

Crafts Needlework Plastic Canvas CraftsJanuary 28, 2013
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Making Plastic Canvas Christmas Ornaments
🎉
🎄