Plastic Canvas Angel Patterns

Plastic Canvas Angel

Plastic canvas is a popular crafting medium for a wide variety of craft projects. This is a guide about plastic canvas angel patterns.

Solutions: Plastic Canvas Angel Patterns

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Plastic Canvas Spring Angel

Closeup of angel.This is one of 4 seasonal angels. I made this for my mom for a late Mother's Day gift.

Approximate Time: 1 week

• assorted yarns
  • 3 sheets, 7 count plastic canvas
  • #16 embroidery needle
  • hot glue gun

1. I had cut out all of the pieces and stitched them by the directions. It was fun watching her come to life.
  2. I had put together the flowers first on the skirt and then in the hair.
  3. I whipstiched the arms to the body parts, then stitched those together.
  4. I put together the skirt then assembled the body on top and whipstitched it together.
  5. For the wings on the back, I had hot glued them to the body and then glued the watering can in to her hands.

I have the pattern if you are interested.

By SueS from Ephrata

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Plastic Canvas Angel Patterns.

Question: Canvas Angel Pattern

I am looking for the pattern for a plastic canvas angel that is 3D. I would like both the small (about 4in tall) and the large (about 10in tall). This is for my mom.

Mary from Cooleemee, NC

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By Diane 02/13/2010

Hi, don't know if you ever found this. I have a pattern that uses a 41/2" canvas circle. it came from an old kit that produced 8 small angels about 4" tall in 3D. if you still need this, email me at ladydi6937 AT aol.com
Hope this helps.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Question: Plastic Canvas Angel Pattern

I am looking for a angel pattern suitable to use to pin on a lapel.

By Patricia D.

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By drekeweg 10/23/2014

There are patterns for little ribbon plastic canvas pins on Pinterest under "plastic canvas angels" just do a Google search .These are very nice pins and pretty easy to do.Good luck!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Question: Angel Christmas Tree Topper Creative Circle Pattern #2601

If anyone knows where I can get this pattern, I would like to make both my daughters one.

By Helen C.

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No