A flexible material that can be fashioned into many useful things. This guide contains plastic canvas purse patterns.
Solutions: Plastic Canvas Purse Patterns
Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".
A purse made from plastic canvas.
Approximate Time: 2 hours
- 2 plastic canvas pieces, 7x5 inches
- 2 plastic canvas pieces, 4x5 inches
- plastic canvas bottom, 4x7 inches
- thread and needle
- fabric same size as plastic canvas
- First, cut plastic canvas to the dimensions above (or any size you want).
- Then cut fabric to that size and sew it onto plastic canvas.
- Sew the pieces together to form a rectangular purse then sew lace or whatever inside for a liner.
- Sew on ribbon or whatever for handles, then tie ribbon on straps.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!
Here are questions related to Plastic Canvas Purse Patterns.
I'm new to plastic canvas, and I would like to know how to make a purse out of plastic canvas.
By Pam H.