Plastic Easter Egg Animals
A fun inexpensive craft using plastic eggs, is to make cute animals, and decorate a child's Easter basket. This guide is about making plastic Easter egg animals
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Create pig, mouse, cat, dog, or other animal from those inexpensive plastic Easter eggs. Great for children's Easter baskets.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- plastic Easter eggs
- small pom-poms
- craft foam colors of your choice
- chenille stem (for pig)
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- black permanent marker
- To make the features for your animals, draw and cut out ears, nose, tail, etc. for each animal from craft foam.
- For pig, curl a 4-inch piece of chenille stem around a pencil to make the tail, then glue it in place.
- For the feet, glue on 4 small coordinating pom-poms to bottom of egg.
- Tiny pom-poms work well for noses.
- Glue the foam pieces to the eggs and use a black permanent marker to draw the face details.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Read More Comments
March 31, 20101 found this helpful
Love it! Those are cute! We'll definitely have to make some of those!
In This Guide