Plastic Totes

I don't have a company that comes to pick up my recycled items, I have to drop them off, so outside I have plastic storage totes. I have different colors for the glass, cans, etc. When they get full, I just load them in my car and haul them away. It is a lot easier to lug the totes around than it is to lug big, full trash cans around. I use a cleaning bucket that I placed under the sink, after I rinse my items, I toss them into that and sort them out when I go outside. I don't have a large amount daily so I just wait until it gets full. It is still small enough to sort out quickly, but large enough to keep them off the counters.

Items for Recycling in Blue Bin
Organizing Recycling Items
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Homemade Tote Ideas
Homemade Tote Ideas
Denim Fabric Tote
Making a Fabric Tote
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 11:20:12 AM on 10.0.2.156 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.