Plastic Window Covering

I have heard about a plastic to cover windows for winter that have magnets. Where can I find this?

Kris from Waukon, IA

Plastic Window Covering

I am not familiar with the product you are talking about, but here is a link with a cheap DIY version of how to do what you are inquiring about.

Good luck, Gina (10/14/2008)

By tahlula

Plastic Window Covering

Even if you found them, would the magnet stick to your window frames, most of which are wood, plastic, or aluminum? (10/14/2008)

By susanmajp

RE:Removing Plastic Window Covering

I need advice on removing plastic window covering.

By Dale

Plastic Window Covering

I want to find out where to purchase plastic (like for plastic windows) that you can have cut and shaped as if you were in the lumber yard. (11/10/2008)

By Evelyn

Plastic Window Covering
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Roll of Plastic Wrap
Use Winterizing Plastic As Shrink Wrap
Window Sheers
Changing the Color of Curtains