Playdough Stain On The Wall

How do I get purple playdough off a decorative white wall? We were able to scrap 98% up, but the other 2% appears inbedded in the surface of the wall. Help. It's the neighbors wall!

Ad

Sharon from Glenside

Answers:

Baking Soda and Water

I would try a paste of baking soda and water. It'll get into the grooves of the wall. Or a magic eraser. Those seem to get rid of everything!

Good Luck
Rebekah (08/16/2005)

By Madelynnsmama

Magic Eraser

Have you tried a magic eraser? they usually work wonders. (08/20/2005)

By kimmcg

Gum Eraser

Look for a substance that does not easily come apart like a gum art eraser.

Some cheap calks pull off easily as do old thick glues that have lost their stickyness when almost dry. I would experiment on some rough wood before the wall. (08/23/2005)

By jill

Comments

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related
In This Article
Playdough Stain on a Wall
Categories
July 30, 2006
Guides
A coffee maker in the kitchen.
Removing a Coffee Stain on a Wall
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
More
🎄
Christmas Ideas!
Facebook
Pinterest
YouTube
Contests!
Newsletters
Ask a Question
Share a Post
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 25, 2016 at 4:26:38 PM on 10.0.0.112 in 869 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!