Pocket Book Organizer Pattern

Would anyone have a pattern for a pocketbook organizer that I could sew?

Chris from AL

Pocket Book Organizer Pattern

Many years ago I did just that by looking at a purse with a built in organizer that I had, but which needed replacement. I attempted to copy it.

I don't have a pattern, but would like to tell you that the organizer back will need a stiff backing so it doesn't fold from the weight of the items. The partition that may be in the center of your purse will not be stiff enough to provide sufficient backing for the organizer.
Also, watch out for the added weight of this item to the purse. You may wish to make it from lightweight materials. (11/11/2005)

By cookwie

Pocket Book Organizer Pattern

Try www.emblibrary.com/projects. Hope this helps (03/17/2006)

By pet1

Pocket Book Organizer Pattern
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer