Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Poker Themed Birthday Party

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Poker Themed Birthday Party

I poker themed birthday party might be just the thing for the "card shark" in your circle of family and friends. This is a guide about planning a poker themed birthday party.

Solutions: Poker Themed Birthday Party

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Poker Themed Birthday Party

I gave my father-in-law a surprise 60th birthday party. I used a poker theme. I had a poster that read "Welcome to Tommy's 60th birthday poker party".

We rented a function hall and I made centerpieces using fake coins set inside a jar reading casino funds. We purchased casino chips, red, black, and white balloons, as well as, large size playing cards, chocolate coins, and candy cigars that were labeled Tommy's poker party.

On each table were playing cards, dice, and Uno cards for those who don't care to gamble for fun. The menu was finger foods such as small sandwiches, chips, chicken wings, etc. (you get the picture).

There was also a DJ for the the folks who wanted to dance. We also had a bar available just like at a real casino.

Everyone left pleased and he was happy! I hope someone can use my ideas and expand on them.

By Lizzie

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!