Making a Popsicle Stick Toy Harmonica
This cute harmonica is made from popsicle sticks and kids will love playing with it. This is a guide about making a popsicle stick toy harmonica
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Just 2 sticks and a bit of plastic makes this fun toy. It's not the most tuneful of musical instruments. In fact it only plays one squeaky little note, but for youngish children it's a lot of fun.
- 3 wooden lolly/Popsicle sticks
- 2 small hair elastics or loom bands
- small piece of cellophane
- Optional sticky backed decorations
- Snip a little off the end of one of the sticks.
- It will probably splinter into smaller pieces, but that's OK.
- Take a small piece of cellophane packaging and cut it to fit the length of a stick.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Lay it on top of one of the sticks.
- Place a piece of the splintered wood on top of the cellophane at each end.
- Lay the last wooden stick on top.
- Secure each end with an elastic band.
- Decorate with sticky back jewels if you like.
- Put it to your mouth and blow through the gap between the sticks. The cellophane will vibrate and make a noise
March 13, 20170 found this helpful
Thank you for sharing this great post. This post helpful and useful for many people and in this post good explanation in detail ad step by step that helpful for easily understand this. Its Wonderful information.
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 29, 2017 at 6:36:16 PM on 10.0.2.202 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us