Pork Chop Casserole

• 4 pork chops
  • 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
  • 1 can cream of celery soup
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
  • 1/4 tsp. salt and dash of pepper

Season and brown pork chops on both sides. Arrange sliced potatoes in a 2 qt. casserole. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over potatoes. Place pork chops on top. Cover and bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Pork Chop Casserole

Way back in 1970, when I was first married, I attempted to fix a recipe very similar to this for my husband. We were living in a rental apartment with an ancient gas stove. I followed the recipe to the letter, did everything it said, and after cooking for an hour, it still wasn't done. The beans (which were frozen, not canned) were still frozen. Not long after that, we bought an oven thermometer and found out the over was 200 degrees off! To this day, that was one of three complete failures at meals. (My husband insists it was only three, although I'm sure it was more than that.) (06/17/2009)

By Tooz

Pork Chop Casserole
Seasoned pork chop on asparagus
Pork Chop Recipes
Baked Pork Chop
Baked Pork Chop Recipes
Pork Chop and Potato
Pork Chop Potato Recipes
Chop Suey Recipes
Chop Suey Recipes