Pork Chop Recipes

I am looking for the best way to cook pork chops.

By gigges from Manchester, UK

Pork Chop Recipes

I usually dredge them in an egg wash and then coat them with Italian flavored bread crumbs and then put them in the oven at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes to an hour. They come out moist and juicy and my family always raves about them. You could also fry them and then put them on paper towels to absorb the oil. (09/09/2009)

By twocents

Pork Chop Recipes

I always put vinegar and water in a baking dish, about 1/4 cup vinegar and 1/2 cup water, salt, and seasoning. Then bake about 30 minutes. The length of time is according how many you cook, may need to add more of the above, good luck. (09/09/2009)

By kffrmw88

Pork Chop Recipes

My sister-in-law Tina has a great recipe. Flour, season, and brown in large electric skillet (if you have one) or brown and remove as room is needed for total, if you have a smaller pan. Then put all browned PC's in pan with sliced onions, mushrooms, if you have them [sliced], and mushroom soup and water. Bring to simmer, cover, and turn lower for about 45 minutes. (09/09/2009)

Pork Chop Recipes

I learned to cook at about 8 years old for my mother, who was a stroke victim and whose diet was very limited. The healthiest and tastiest way I have found in the 46 years since then is:

• Trim as much fat as possible
  • Sprinkle with seasoning salt and black pepper
  • Bake @ 425 F. on a broiling rack to drain away the fat until done on one side, turn over and season the other side, and finish baking.

By cooking them at such a high temperature, it burns away most of the grease, but seals in the juices, so they are moist. Enjoy, guilt free. (09/09/2009)

By dollyslaffn

Pork Chop Recipes

I dredge them in seasoned flour (salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder) and brown them on both sides in a small amount of oil in a skillet. Then I transfer them to a casserole dish, toss on a couple handfuls of sliced mushrooms, add a small amount of water (enough to make steam), and cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil. Bake in a medium oven (350 degrees U.S.) for about an hour, or until falling-apart tender. You can add a little more flour to the pan drippings and make milk gravy if you want. I like to serve these with mashed potatoes. (09/09/2009)

By ChloeA

Pork Chop Recipes

I usually cook my pork chops or steaks in a round roasting dish with a lid with what I would call dimples on it (I think that the dimples collect any liquid and drops it back on the meat.) I buy some Bone Sucking Sauce from Lakeland in the UK and I just put my chops in the roasting dish and brush a very small amount of vegetable oil on the chops and season, then put on the lid and cook at about 180 degrees centigrade for about an hour then off with the lid and paint the meat with the sauce. Put back into the oven for about a further 10 to 15 minutes to brown. They are always appreciated by my family and so simple to do. Happy eating from,

Min in the UK (09/09/2009)

By Min

Another Pork Chop Recipe with peaches

Coat chops with syrup from a can of peaches. Then coat with Shake and Bake for pork. Bake in oven, uncovered for 30 minutes. Place slices of peaches on top of chops and return to the oven for another 15 minutes.

On the side, make a sweet and sour sauce with the rest of the peach syrup (or blended peaches), catsup, and vinegar. Long time no make, but think the sweet and sour is about 1 cup peach juice, two tablespoons vinegar, and 1/4 catsup. (09/09/2009)

By ShelliM

Pork Chop Recipes

I always sprinkle thawed pork chops with Mrs. Dash and seasoned salt, then broil them until done. They are delicious every time. (09/10/2009)

By Your friend

Pork Chop Recipes

• 4 to 6 bone-in pork chops
  • large yellow onion, sliced in thin slices
  • 2 chicken bouillon cubes
  • paprika, to taste
  • black pepper to taste

Brown pork chops on both sides in skillet. Add onion slices and bouillon cubes, sprinkle with paprika and black pepper. Cover skillet and cook on low for one hour or so, until onions are browned and pork chops are tender. (09/10/2009)

By Barbara Hazard

Pork Chop Recipes

We grill pork chops. The only way we fix pork chops is sprinkle with soy sauce, using as a marinade. Do this about 20 minutes before grilling them. Grill about 5-6 minutes on each side. I only buy chops with bone for tastier chops. (09/11/2009)

By WIsgal

Seasoned pork chop on asparagus
Pork Chop Recipes
Baked Pork Chop
Baked Pork Chop Recipes
Pork Chop and Potato
Pork Chop Potato Recipes
Pork Chops ready to be cooked.
Italian Pork Chop Recipes
Chop Suey Recipes
Chop Suey Recipes