Pot Luck Potatoes
- 1 pkg. frozen hash browns (Rinse in warm water and pat dry)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- (I add 1/2 cup chopped green or reg. onion and 1/2 cup bell pepper)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes - Then add topping and brown
By great granny Vi from Moorpark, Ca.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 15, 2017 at 11:42:14 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 999 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us