Potato Pancakes

If you are like me. I am always looking for a good way to use leftovers. I hate to throw them out. My grand babies think they are getting pancakes for supper.

• Leftover mashed potatoes (pintos may be used also)
  • enough flour to make them stick together
  • vegetable oil

Directions:

Take and mix ingredients together. Form a ball and place in hot oil. Take and flatten into pancake. Brown on both sides. Add ketchup, not syrup. Very easy to make and you don't feel guilty throwing away food.

By jazalay from Frisco, TX

Answers:

Potato Pancakes

I've made these for years but I add finely diced onions and an egg to them and fry them is Canola oil to make them crunchy :) (09/14/2009)

By Coco130

Potato Pancakes

I always make potato pancakes out of left over mashed potatoes. I scramble an egg and mix it with the potatoes and add a little garlic powder. I use a big spoon to just spoon it onto hot olive oil. Yum! (09/15/2009)

By Honey's mom

Plate of potato pancakes
Potato Pancakes
Eating pancakes with applesauce.
Syrup Alternatives for Pancakes
Reheating Pancakes
Reheating Pancakes
Gingerbread Pancakes
Gingerbread Pancakes
🎄