Potatoes for Two
This is one of my favorite dishes to make when I need something in a hurry for dinner.
Approximate Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 medium red potatoes
- 1/2 small sweet onion, chopped
- 5-6 dots butter or margarine
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Wash potatoes and dry them. Do not peel.
- Slice the potatoes and place in small dish for microwaving. Add chopped onion, dots of butter, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and microwave on high for approximately 8 or 9 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from microwave and place cheese on top of potatoes and onions and cook uncovered for approximately one minute on high.
By Litter Gitter
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Will fix this tomorrow!
Sounds quick and wonderful. Need to give that recipe a try.
Thanks for the tip! I love those red potatoes.
Add your voice to the conversation.