Prepare For School The Night Before

Have your kids take a shower or a bath at night and have them pick their clothes out at night, this will make a smoother morning.

By Wendy from Enid, OK

Answers:

Prepare For School The Night Before

That is exactly what we do and it works out fantastically! Our mornings are so much more calmer now that we are doing this! (09/19/2007)

By Dana

Prepare For School The Night Before

We have a boy and a girl and they are still young enough to take a bath together. We've always done night-time bath and yes it makes for smoother mornings. It would be just too rushed to try and do baths before school. I think it helps them get to sleep better too. We do dinner, bath, story-time and then bed-time. Kids need a schedule.

They don't choose their clothes, I do that in the morning while they are eating breakfast or having some free time. I lay the clothes out on their beds. (09/19/2007)

By Debbie52

Prepare For School The Night Before

Hello all, I am a granny to 18 kids now---but when I was raising my 4, I did exactly this---all of us were cranky in the morn, including me, so baths/showers the nite before and they got to pick out their own clothes and each had their own pile on the couch before they went to bed. Was sooo much less stress in those days---and it sounds like it still works very well today!!! Annie (09/19/2007)

By theoann8886

Prepare For School The Night Before

You mean there are people that get up and do this in the morning? (11/14/2008)

By e-Crave.com

Young Girl with Backpack and Apple Ready for School
Preparing for School the Night Before
moonflower closeup
Growing Moonflowers
Middle School Survival Kit
Making a Middle School Survival Kit
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
kid wearing a jacket
Marking Jackets for School
🎄
🍂