Preserving An Autographed T-shirt

I have a new t-shirt that has been autographed with a sharpie pen. How can I keep the autographs from washing out every time I launder the shirt?

Melanie from Eugene, OR

Answers:

Preserving An Autographed T-shirt

Maybe a clear fabric paint if they make it. I would ask at the craft store.
(08/29/2006)

By Laura

Preserving An Autographed T-shirt

You know how you can get those iron on transfers that you print your own pictures on your computer then iron on to a shirt? Maybe you could just iron it on without printing anything on it. You would still have to be careful about washing and not put it in the dryer cause they will crack and peel if you do, but it might preserve your shirt for a while longer. Otherwise, I'd frame the shirt and not wear it at all. (08/30/2006)

By Carla Bledsoe

Preserving An Autographed T-shirt

When you wash it, on rare occasions, wash it inside out, but first go over it with an iron. If it fades feel free to carefully touch it up with a sharpie, no one will know! (12/30/2006)

By Bryan

Washing an Autographed Shirt
Freezing Peas, Frozen Peas
Flash Freezing at Home
Several different types of cut melons.
Freezing Melons (Cantaloupe, Crenshaw, Honeydew, And Watermelon)
Collard Greens
Preserving Collard Greens
Preserving Fresh Chives
Preserving Fresh Chives
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 2:49:09 PM on 10.0.0.235 in 919 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.