Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Preserving a Wedding Invitation

Saving one of your own wedding invitations or one from a special family member or friend makes a nice memento. This guide contains a tip for preserving a wedding invitation.

December 8, 2005 Flag

Wedding invitations are so beautiful. I wanted to keep one for me when I got married. I cut lace and ribbons and glued it to the edges of the invitation and framed it. I did the same for my husband's friend. For theirs I used a double frame and put the couple's picture on the other side. Later after they got back from their honeymoon we went to visit them. They said my gift was the best gift they received. I looked on the mantel and there it was.

By Beachers from West Covina, CA

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes