Pressure Cooker Recipes

I would love some tried and true healthy pressure cooker recipes. I have a 6 quart cooker. Thanks in advanced!

By Judy

Google the Presto site.

I cook the same way I cooked before I got the cookers it just takes less time. Pot roast, brown and season same way you always did. Then, put about 3 cups water and I put mine on 15 pounds pressure when it giggles I turn it down about 15 minutes then take pressure off instantly by running cold water over the top. Keep checking the pressure guage by tilting it sideways a little if steam excapes run more cold water, if not, take guage off. Then take the lid off pot and add veggies and potatoes or whatever you want. Dry lid, gasket and pot rim. Put lid back on and cook for about 15 more minutes or about l0 minutes on 15 pounds after it starts to giggle. Rember when it starts to giggle turn fire down so it giggles 3 or 4 times a minute and it won't explode on you. After you get used to it you will love it just use it.

Pressure Cooker with Vegetables
Pressure Cooker Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceJune 29, 2011
Pressure Washing a House
Pressure Washing Your House
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
Open Pressure Cooker
Removing Pressure Cooker Gasket Odor
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 5:29:23 PM on 10.0.0.134 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.