Pretzel Skeleton Treat Bags
These treat bags are easy to make and are perfect for a kids Halloween party.
Approximate Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 bag
- 1 large marshmallow
- 6 yogurt covered pretzels
- loose Halloween candy (candy corn, M&Ms, etc.)
- black Wilton Food Writer
- clear treat bag and tie
- Using a black Food Writer, carefully draw a skeleton face onto the marshmallow.
- Stack up the pretzels and place them on a microwave-safe plate. In 5 second increments, microwave the pretzels so that the coating begins to soften, adhering the pretzels together. Place them into the freezer for about 5 minutes to set the coating.
- Put some loose candy into the treat bag. Then place the pretzel "body" into the bag.
- Set the marshmallow head onto the body.
- Carefully gather the top of the bag together, keeping the skeleton stacked up. Tie the bag with a twist tie or a piece of ribbon. Enjoy.
Add your voice to the conversation.