Preventing Furniture From Sliding

Can anyone suggest what I can do to stop my furniture from moving when people sit on it? In my family room I have Pergo flooring and of course no rugs and when anyone sits on the furniture it tends to slide around. What can I do to keep my furniture in place? Taking any and all suggestions!

Thanks,
Adele from Blford, New Jersey

Answers:

Preventing Furniture From Sliding

You can get little rubber squares to go under the feet of all your furniture. They even sell them at the grocery store, but I'm sure you can find them at any hardware store. (05/21/2007)

By Beth - MA

Preventing Furniture From Sliding

Cut up a piece of rubber backed carpet and glue it to the bottom of the legs, rubber side down, works wonders.
(05/24/2007)

By duckie43

Preventing Furniture From Sliding

I have a wood floor in my living room and when my son flounces on the couch it would hit the wall. What I did is take a board and cut to length to sit behind the feet in the back of the couch and the wall. That stopped it from hitting the wall, works great! Good Luck, Mary (05/26/2007)

By GGMARYMARTIAN

Preventing Furniture From Sliding

Don't use rubber, it can stain the floor. (06/01/2008)

By Kristen

Keeping Furniture From Sliding
Keeping Furniture From Sliding
Keep a Broom from Sliding (and Falling Down)
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Highchair
Keeping a Child from Sliding in a Highchair
Cutting tomatoes on a cutting board.
Keeping Cutting Boards From Sliding
🎉
🎄