Preventing Rust Rings

To keep the unsightly 'rust rings' off your bath tub, put some clear nail polish on the bottom of your shaving cream container.

By CDC from FL

I tried this several times, even putting as many as 5 coats of polish on the bottom of the cans. The polish wore off in no time and I still got the rings.

I found a very simple solution. I always have that rubber matting stuff that comes in rolls to line your shelves or drawers with. I cut a circle out of that and set it where the can usually sits. Voila! No more rings! Plus I can take it off and wash it whenever it needs it and place it back where it was. The same piece of rubber has been on the edge of my tub now for 3 years and still looks new, and still no rings.

Rusty Chain
Preventing Rust
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ShavingApril 29, 2011
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Rust stains around tub faucet.
Removing Rust Stains from a Bathtub
Rust and Peeling Blue Paint on Car
Removing Rust from a Car or Truck
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 8:46:14 AM on 10.0.0.134 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.