Preventing Wax Residue in Candle Holders

Cleaning the wax residue out of your candle holders is not a fun task. This is a guide about preventing wax residue in candle holders.

November 9, 2010 Flag

I used to have the kindest neighbor who I would visit often. She always had everything decorated so nicely, and she always had candles burning. She told me that she always put a little bit of water in the bottom of the glass votive before putting her candle in to prevent the wax from sticking to glass votive and she was right!

Source: My older kind neighbor

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 4 Comments

September 23, 2011 Flag

If you're going to put a candle in a glass holder, put a few drops of water down into the glass before you burn it. When the candle melts it won't stick to the glass, and will be easy to remove. This works great for the small candles in tea lamps.

By Maile from Onalaska, WA

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 1 Comment
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousNovember 7, 2015
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Man Removing Wax From Laminate Flooring
Removing Wax From Laminate Flooring
candle
Cleaning Candle Wax from Upholstery
Glass frog pencil holders.
Unique Pencil Holders
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:41:16 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.