Previously House Trained Dog Has Started Peeing in House

I have a Pug/Chihuahua who is 6 years old. He was trained to go outside since he was a puppy and never peed inside even when I had to work this one time he held it for 10 hours.

I recently got a female Chihuahua puppy and now he pees any and everywhere in the house after being outside for hours at a time. This is way out of character for him. Is he simply trying to show her who's boss or is it something more serious? It's out of control what should I do?

By Ashley

Answers:

It very well might have something to do with the new dog. But for peace of mind, you should take him to the vet. They can rule out any underlying medical problems, and make suggestions to help change this new behavior. Best of luck. (03/23/2010)

By mrs.story

Previously house trained dog.
Previously House Trained Dog Peeing Indoors
Previously House Broken Dog Has Started Pooping in the House
House Trained Dog Pooping Inside
dog laying on a white couch
Dog Peeing Inside When Lying Down
Litter Box
Cat Peeing Outside Litter Box
guilty dog
Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside
🎉
🎄