Previously House Trained Dog Has Started Peeing in House

I have a 2 year old Chihuahua, her name is Bella. I got her at 12 weeks old and I had her house trained with the pee pads. Then out of the blue when she was like 8 months old she started peeing and pooping where ever she likes. My boyfriend is at the point where he wants me to get rid of her, but I really love her and want to get her back on track.

By Lil L from Winnipeg, MB

Answers:

Please take your baby to the Vet for an exam. There might be a medical reason for peeing in the house. Your Dr. can do a urinalysis to rule out anything medical Good luck (02/10/2010)

By K9cats

Previously house trained dog.
Previously House Trained Dog Peeing Indoors
Previously House Broken Dog Has Started Pooping in the House
House Trained Dog Pooping Inside
dog laying on a white couch
Dog Peeing Inside When Lying Down
Litter Box
Cat Peeing Outside Litter Box
guilty dog
Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside
🎄