Privacy Window Using Contact Paper

This video shows you an inexpensive way to make a window more private by using contact paper. I decided that I didn't want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didn't like how expensive they were. So instead, I purchased a roll of contact paper and cut out shapes that nested together. I did just the lower half of the window to allow light in. The neat part is that clear contact paper actually appears frosted on glass. I absolutely love it! View the full project here: Privacy Window Using Contact Paper

I did the same with a contact film and it has been up for many years, I was going to spray it with a spray that was going to give me the same look as this but I really like this much better. Glad I ran across this.

Thanks so much!