Problems With Yahoo Mail

I cannot open my yahoo mail. It says, "There was a problem accessing your account, try again." I tried but no results.

Vicky from New Delhi, India

Answers:

Problems With Yahoo Mail

Hi, Vicky. The first thing I would suggest is that you check your "Caps Lock" key. Some login screens are case-sensitive, that is, they recognize the difference between the lower-case a and upper case A. If that isn't the problem, search for the "Help" link, which should be there. The people at the Help Desk are there for just that reason; to help people who are having trouble accessing their Yahoo mail.

Hope I've been of some help. Best to you! (01/08/2009)

By JustPlainJo

Yahoo Mail
Troubleshooting Problems with Yahoo Mail
Pile of Junk Mail
Disposing of Junk Mail
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
Mailbox overflowing with junk mail.
Reducing Junk Mail
Getting Coupons in the Mail
Getting Coupons in the Mail
🎉
🎄